Call Now 056-600-9626, 04-2959449, 0566776789
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Window Coverings Blinds
- For more information on our range of Venetian window coverings blinds Blinds
- ALUMINIUM OR PLASTIC GUIDANCE BARS PREVENTING THE PENETRATION OF LIGHT AT THE SIDES, CHAIN OR MOTOR CONTROL,
- NOVELTY: DAY-NIGHT FABRIC VERSION.
- A brand symbolizing years of tradition, innumerable investments into research and development, use of high-quality materials, technological advancement, reliable work of hundreds of employees and many more parameters, which together form one whole — the fi nal product of company.
- The fabric roller blind Nemo offers you a smooth control together with impressive decoration of your interior. Nemo is a novelty among roller blinds.
- Its originality consists in the horizontal division of fabric into transparent and non-transparent stripes that alternate periodically.
- Overlapping of two fabric layers leads to stripe custom blackout roller blinds and thus to a gradual light transmitting.
- From a design perspective, the roller blind in its day-night version provides an unprecedented appearance suited to the classical as well as modern interior. wooden venetian blinds made to roller blinds can be mounted onto the wall, into the ceiling or, without any drilling, on the casement.
Blackout Roller Blinds
Made To Measure Roman Blinds
- FABRIC ROLLER BLIND NEMO … a touch of intimacy. Would you like to integrate both functionality and design and have only the light that you actually need in a room? The Luna roller blind connects practicality and elegance.
- Its design with guiding channels on the sides ensures complete shading.
- You can choose from a wide selection of fabrics for this roller blind, from simple made to measure roman blinds tones to fabrics with luxurious patterns.
- Correct fabric selection will allow achieving various degrees of shading, from delicate light toning to full shading by black-out fabric types.
- The original appearance of the Luna roller blind can be supported by toning the blind with the window through decorating the rails into wood imitation.
- It full harmonises with the window frame, giving a pleasant